It’s almost here! Our much-anticipated release party is taking place on May 5th!
Win tickets to be the first to experience our brand new wine.”
How to Enter:
- Post a picture on Instagram or Facebook of yourself and/or friends playing a game between April 13 and April 22. The game should not be a drinking game.
- Tag us at #classifiedwine and follow us @classifiedwines
- If you tag a friend you will be entered to win 2 tickets. (limit 2 tickets)
- You can enter multiple times, but only win once.
- Ticket (limit 2 per entrant) to our BACA launch party at HALL St. Helena on May 5, ticket value $100
- Must be 21 or older
- Must live in the United States
- Employees of the company, their immediate family members and retailers of wine are disqualified from winning the contest.
- Start time: Friday, April 13, 12pm PST
- End time Sunday, April 22 at 11:59 pm PST
- We will judge and pick our favorite photos (up to our sole discretion), and contact the winners within 5 days. If they cannot be contacted, are ineligible, or fail to claim the prize within 10 days of the award notification, the prize can be forfeited and an alternate winner can be selected
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter the contest on Instagram or Facebook and who are 21 years of age or older of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of HALL Wines, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Employees of retailers that sell wine are not eligible to participate in the Campaign, including any person having a direct or indirect interest in any alcohol beverage license, or agent, officer, employee or family member (i.e., spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law or lineal descendants, including those by adoption) of any such person. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of HALL Wines as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, April 13, 12pm PST and ending Sunday, April 21, 11:59pm PST. All online entries must be received by Sunday, April 21 11:59pm PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by posting a photograph on Instagram or Facebook showing you and/or your friends playing a game. The game must not involve consuming alcohol. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HALL Wines. You may enter as many times as you would like. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of HALL Wines.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one or two tickets to the Classified Brand Launch Party on May 5, 2018 at HALL St. Helena with a $100 value per ticket. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by HALL Wines. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at HALL Wines’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for HALL Wines to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by committee vote at the sole discretion of HALL Wines. Winner will be notified by Instagram, Facebook, email or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. HALL Wines shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HALL WINES‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that HALL Wines, anyone acting on behalf of HALL Wines, and HALL Wines’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of HALL Wines. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HALL Wines from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which HALL Wines may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: HALL Wines reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond HALL Wines’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, HALL Wines may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by HALL Wines. HALL Wines reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. HALL Wines has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, HALL Wines reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless HALL Wines and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HALL Wines 401 St. Helena Highway South, St. Helena, CA 94574. Requests must be received no later than May 5, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is HALL Wines 401 St. Helena Highway South, St. Helena, CA 94574.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by HALL Wines is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or its subsidiaries.
- By entering the HALL Wines #Classified Wine Photo Contest You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules