HALL Photo Contest Rules
Sponsored by HALL Wines
2015 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN PARTICIPANT AND HALL WINES AND GOVERNS ENTRY IN THE
CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES LOCATED ON FACEBOOK. Failure to comply with these Rules AND THE FACEBOOK rules, policies and procedures will void A PARTICIPANT’S entry.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
ENTRY PERIOD: HALL Wines #atasteofhall (“Contest”) starts at 5 pm PST on January 20, 2015 and ends at 5 pm (PST) on February 2, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). The sponsor of the Contest is HALL Wines (“Sponsor”). The Contest is subject to these Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by these Rules. Certain restrictions may apply.
A PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A REPRESENTATION THAT THE PARTICIPANT IS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 States of the United States. To be eligible, a participant must be at least twenty-one years of age or older as of the date of entry.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest during the Entry Period, a participant must:
(1) Share original content, consisting of a photo related to the theme “#atasteofhall” via their personal Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account.
(2) Tag submissions with the hashtag #atasteofhall during the Entry Period.
(3) Entries must be submitted and tagged at the same time and must be submitted and tagged during the Entry Period.
The photograph must be a participant's sole creative work and must not incorporate ideas or work of any other person or material that would require the consent of a third party in any jurisdiction or under any applicable law, other than HALL Wines product images. Without limitation, the design must not infringe or violate any trademark, copyright, publicity right, privacy or any other right of any other person or entity, under any applicable law.
Contest Restrictions: Photos may not contain, as determined by HALL Wines, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• Is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• Promotes underage drinking, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
• Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or its products or other people, products or companies;
• Contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) owned by any entity other than Sponsor excluding only the HALL Wines product images;
• Contains copyrighted materials owned by any entity (including photographs and other works of art or images) excluding only HALL Wines product images;
• Advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind other than Sponsor;
• Contains any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers other than Sponsor;
• Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule or regulation;
• Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person other than Sponsor, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• Promotes any particular political party, agenda or message; and/or
• Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
Entries will be reviewed and a winner will be selected by our marketing department. The decision of the Sponsor is final and not open to appeal.
By entering and/or accepting the prize, Winner consents (except where prohibited) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winner’s photograph, tweet or post without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Contest. Winner will be required to complete and return IRS Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) within this same time period. Failure to sign and return all required documents in this time period will result in forfeiture and disqualification of Winner and an alternate Winner will be selected.
The Winners will receive two tickets to A Taste of HALL valued at $200 and is transferable. No substitutions, or cash equivalent for the prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Transportation is NOT included. All guests of the Winner must be 21 at the time of redemption. All federal, state, local and any other taxes are the responsibility of the Winner.
Sponsor will contact the Winner via social media. The Winner will have 24 hours to respond and accept the prize, at which point Sponsor will arrange redemption of the Prize. .
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor will not be liable to Winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’ control.
GENERAL: By entering this Contest, participants agree that neither Sponsor, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram nor any other Releasee shall be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest or acceptance of or use of or inability to use the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Winner releases Sponsor from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
If for any reason, this Contest may not be conducted as planned by reason of any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, false and/or deceptive entries or acts, including the use of automated launching, voting or entry software shall render such entries ineligible and the participant will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is canceled, terminated, modified or suspended, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to select a Winner from remaining eligible entries or conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at www.hallwines.com.
WINNER LIST: The winner will be shared and posted on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HallWines.